No. You can check out as a guest. But if you set up an account we will hold your billing and delivery details to make shopping easier next time. You can update your details at any time.
The bricks and mortar version of Wild Grace is at 113 Main Street, Uddingston, Glasgow G71 7AP, call us on 01698 818250 where you can find everything online and a lot more besides.
Yes. If you would like to speak to someone please ring 01698 818250 and we can process your order over the phone.
Items may be out of stock. Sometimes they are completely sold out, never to reappear. Sometimes they are due back in stock. If you would like to know when they are next available, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01698 818250
Sometimes things just go wrong. You will be refunded if we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered. It may be the last one we have in a range and it’s not in good enough condition to send or it gets damaged as we’re processing your order. We try hard not to let this happen but when it does, and we can’t get you a replacement we send you a refund.
Yes your message can be entered on the ‘BASKET’ page (this is the stage before ‘CHECKOUT’. If you have any trouble, do email or call us with your message.
Gift vouchers are currently only redeemable in the Glasgow shop: Wild Grace is at 113 Main Street, Uddingston, Glasgow G71 7AP, they are valid for 6 months.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your order.
If you receive the wrong item or something is missing from your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to sort it out.
To keep your jewellery’s brilliance, learn what to avoid and how to care for your precious metals and natural gemstones with the care instructions below:
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
•To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
• Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
• Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
• Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
How to Store Your Jewellery
• We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original packaging provided or a suitably lined box or soft pouch and place a small packet of desiccant crystals in the packaging if you live in a humid climate.
• Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don’t rub together or become tangled.
Cleaning Precious Metals
• To keep your jewellery looking radiant and to remove the build-up of dirt and premature tarnish we recommend using a jewellery polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
• A Silver cleaner can be used to clean Sterling Silver pieces but not 18ct Rose or Yellow Gold Vermeil.
• Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
• Since many natural gemstones can be quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
• Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft, damp cloth after wearing.
• Very porous stones such as Turquoise, Howlite and Emerald should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth only.
• Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Cleaning Cord Bracelets
• The best way to clean the thread on your corded friendship bracelets is to occasionally wash them with a soft sponge and mild soap in lukewarm water.
How to Prevent Tarnishing
• All our Sterling Silver product is protected with an anti-tarnish solution to help prevent tarnish but this may eventually wear with time.
• Silver tarnishes rapidly when exposed to certain substances in our everyday lives so we recommend caring for, wearing and storing your jewellery as mentioned above.
• Nickel is a trace metal which can be found in any precious metals such as silver or gold, it is also classified as an allergen.
We do not add Nickel to our jewellery, however trace amounts can be found in some of the metals used in our pieces, and a very small number of people who are hypersensitive may suffer a reaction. Please inform our Customer Care team if this affects you.